Is your operational strategy tightly integrated and clearly tied to your overall business strategy? Do your operational objectives and expenditures coincide with your business objectives? Many times a company’s operational activities and focus are not in line with the primary focus of their business.
Morrison Consulting, Inc. helps companies increase operating performance, reduce costs, increase reliability, and improve cycle times to meet and exceed customer expectations. We document current and recommended business processes, identify process issues, reengineer processes, improve supply chain management, and implement operational infrastructures and processes to ensure that all stakeholders are effectively and efficiently served.
Operational Infrastructure Services include:
- Business Analysis
- Customer Service Evaluation and Implementation
- Financial Accounting Software Evaluation and Implementation
- Operational Infrastructure Strategy Development
- Process Development and Documentation
- Process Redesign
- Project Management
- Requirements Gathering
- Software Analysis, Recommendation, and Implementation (e.g., CRM, ERP, Security, Cloud, eCommerce, etc.)
- User Testing (website and other technology solutions)